Hot Cream Cheese Crab Dip
I like to keep these ingredients on hand as a last-minute snack for unexpected company. Sometimes I double the horseradish for a little extra kick.
Mary Williams, Lancaster, California
12 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- Dash pepper
- 1 can (6 ounces) crabmeat, drained, flaked and cartilage removed
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- Additional dill weed or snipped fresh dill, optional
- Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers or sliced French bread
Bring distinctive taste to holiday parties with Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers.
Learn More >
- In a bowl, combine cream cheese, Monterey Jack cheese, milk,
- horseradish, salt, dill and pepper. Stir in crab and onions. Spread
- evenly into an ungreased 9-in. pie plate. If desired, sprinkle with
- additional dill in the shape of a Christmas tree.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 15 minutes. Serve with crackers or
- bread. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 91 calories, 8 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 36 mg cholesterol, 167 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 5 g protein.