Cinnamon-infused cranberries combine with orange and lemon juices for a not-too-sweet beverage. The crimson color is perfect for the holiday season.—Sarah Dennis Scott, Murfreesboro, Tennessee
- 3 quarts water
- 4 cups fresh or frozen cranberries, thawed
- 2 cinnamon sticks (3 inches)
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- In a Dutch oven, combine the water, cranberries and cinnamon. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 12-15 minutes or until berries pop, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from the heat. Discard cinnamon. Strain cranberry mixture through a cheesecloth-lined colander. Return to Dutch oven. Stir in the sugar, orange juice and lemon juice; heat through. Serve warm. Yield: 12 servings (3 quarts).
Originally published as Hot Cranberry Tea in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2010, p115
Reviews for Hot Cranberry Tea
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review