Hot Cranberry Cider Recipe
- 3 quarts unsweetened apple juice or cider
- 1 quart cranberry juice
- 2 to 3 whole cloves
- 1 cinnamon sticks (3-1/2 inches)
- Combine all ingredients in a large kettle; bring to a boil. Boil for 5 minutes. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 30 minutes. Remove cloves and cinnamon stick. Serve warm. Yield: 25-30 servings (1 gallon).
Reviews for Hot Cranberry Cider(2)
Sort By :
Really nice blend of flavors...my daughter's comment was, "Tastes like Christmas!" It simmered on the stove while we got our Christmas tree in the stand, and was ready to drink when we started decorating. Very quick and easy to make, with ingredients that are readily available. We will definitely be making this again.
Excellent flavor. Fast & easy. The addition of the cranberry juice made it a bit extra special.
More Recipe Collections
- Apple Cider Recipes >
- Beverages >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Cider >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Cranberry Juice Recipes >
- Cranberry Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Hot Beverages >
- Mother's Day Breakfast Recipes >
- Mother's Day Brunch Recipes >