Hot Crabmeat Spread Recipe
I've enjoyed seafood all my life and my family does, too. I first made this delicious crab recipe for a party, and I've made it many times since. There are never any leftovers when I serve it.
- 1 cup half-and-half cream
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 8 to 10 drops hot pepper sauce
- 2 cans (6 ounces each) crabmeat, drained and cartilage removed
- Assorted crackers
- 1. In a saucepan, combine the first 12 ingredients. Cook and stir over low heat until the mixture is smooth. Add the crab and heat through. Serve with crackers. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
2 tablespoon: 46 calories, 3g fat (2g saturated fat), 18mg cholesterol, 145mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0g fiber), 3g protein .
Reviews for Hot Crabmeat Spread
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC