I have six children and one grandchild, work full-time, and coach soccer and football. So I appreciate recipes like this one that are easy to assemble. The rich, creamy dip is a fun appetizer for holiday gatherings. —Teri Rasey, Cadillac, Michigan
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/3 cup salsa
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, cubed
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) imitation crabmeat, flaked
- 1 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- Assorted crackers
- In a small bowl, combine milk and salsa. Transfer to a greased 3-qt. slow cooker. Stir in cream cheese, crab, onions and chilies. Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours, stirring every 30 minutes. Serve with crackers. Yield: about 5 cups.
Originally published as Hot Crab Dip in Quick Cooking November/December 1999, p35
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Hot Crab Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review