Hot Crab Cream Cheese Dip Recipe
This dip is perfectly elegant for special occasions. Eight ounces imitation crab can be substituted for the canned crab.—Karen Buchholz, Sitka, Alaska
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 20 min. YIELD:6-8 servings
- 2 cans (6 ounces each) lump crabmeat, drained
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 2 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 cup slivered almonds
- Assorted crackers
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Spread in a 1-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with almonds. Bake at 350° for 10-15 minutes or until mixture bubbles. Serve with crackers. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 149 calories, 12 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 50 mg cholesterol, 309 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 8 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC