Hot Crab Cream Cheese Dip
This dip is perfectly elegant for special occasions. Eight ounces imitation crab can be substituted for the canned crab.—Karen Buchholz, Sitka, Alaska
6-8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 2 cans (6 ounces each) lump crabmeat, drained
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 2 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 cup slivered almonds
- Assorted crackers
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Spread in a
- 1-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with almonds. Bake at 350° for 10-15
- minutes or until mixture bubbles. Serve with crackers. Yield: 6-8
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 149 calories, 12 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 50 mg cholesterol, 309 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 8 g protein.