Hot Corned Beef Buns Recipe
- 1 pound deli corned beef, chopped
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons dried minced onion
- 1 tablespoon dill or sweet pickle relish
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 6 hamburger buns, split
- 1. In a bowl, combine the corned beef, cheese, mayonnaise, onion and relish. Spread butter over buns. Spoon corned beef mixture over bun bottoms; replace tops. Place in an ungreased 13x9-in. baking pan. Cover with foil. Bake at 425° until heated through, 15-20 minutes. Yield: 6 servings.
1 each: 490 calories, 35g fat (12g saturated fat), 83mg cholesterol, 1438mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 1g fiber), 20g protein .
Reviews for Hot Corned Beef Buns
"My family absolutely loves these delicious sandwiches! I get requests to make them often. They are very simple to make and do not take very long at all!"
"Love this recipe! Wow, can't remember how many years ago I discovered this very tasty recipe, but it has been tradition ever since. Was not sure how well this would go over considering most of the crowd was not too big on corned beef. Double batch...gone in no time!! Very Happy Irish Girl ;-)"