- 1 pound deli corned beef, chopped
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons dried minced onion
- 1 tablespoon dill or sweet pickle relish
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 6 hamburger buns, split
- In a bowl, combine the corned beef, cheese, mayonnaise, onion and relish. Spread butter over cut side of buns. Spoon corned beef mixture over bottom halves; replace tops. Place in an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Cover with foil. Bake at 425° for 15-20 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Hot Corned Beef Buns
"My family absolutely loves these delicious sandwiches! I get requests to make them often. They are very simple to make and do not take very long at all!"
"Love this recipe! Wow, can't remember how many years ago I discovered this very tasty recipe, but it has been tradition ever since. Was not sure how well this would go over considering most of the crowd was not too big on corned beef. Double batch...gone in no time!! Very Happy Irish Girl ;-)"