It wouldn't be St. Pat's Day without corned beef...and folks will love these savory sandwiches from Toni Keyworth. "My mother-in-law gave me this recipe. It always proves to be fast when time is short," she writes from Yale, Michigan. "I've also placed the filling between slices of bread and cooked the sandwiches like grilled cheese.
- 1 pound deli corned beef, chopped
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons dried minced onion
- 1 tablespoon dill or sweet pickle relish
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 6 hamburger buns, split
- In a bowl, combine the corned beef, cheese, mayonnaise, onion and relish. Spread butter over cut side of buns. Spoon corned beef mixture over bottom halves; replace tops. Place in an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Cover with foil. Bake at 425° for 15-20 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Hot Corned Beef Buns in Quick Cooking March/April 2005, p61
Reviews for Hot Corned Beef Buns
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review