Hot Corn Dip
"A flavorful hot mixture of vegetables and cheese, this dip is great to share at a party," comments Pam Gauld from Watkinsville, Georgia. "I assemble it in the morning and serve it later."
24 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 cans (4 ounces each) chopped green chilies, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped jalapeno pepper
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons sliced ripe olives
- Tortilla chips
- In a large bowl, combine the corn, chilies, red pepper, Monterey Jack
- cheese and jalapeno. Stir in mayonnaise and Parmesan cheese.
- Transfer to an ungreased 2-qt. baking dish. Cover and bake at
- 350° for 30 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with
- olives. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: about 3 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 108 calories, 9 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 9 mg cholesterol, 180 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.