"A flavorful hot mixture of vegetables and cheese, this dip is great to share at a party," comments Pam Gauld from Watkinsville, Georgia. "I assemble it in the morning and serve it later."
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 cans (4 ounces each) chopped green chilies, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped jalapeno pepper
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons sliced ripe olives
- Tortilla chips
- In a large bowl, combine the corn, chilies, red pepper, Monterey Jack cheese and jalapeno. Stir in mayonnaise and Parmesan cheese. Transfer to an ungreased 2-qt. baking dish. Cover and bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with olives. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: about 3 cups.
Originally published as Hot Corn Dip in Taste of Home February/March 2000, p64
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Hot Corn Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review