- 12 ounces frozen chopped collard greens (about 4 cups), thawed and squeezed dry
- 2 jars (7-1/2 ounces each) marinated quartered artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 package (6-1/2 ounces) garlic-herb spreadable cheese
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 10 thick-sliced peppered bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- Garlic naan flatbreads, warmed and cut into wedges
- In a large bowl, mix the first seven ingredients and 1 cup mozzarella cheese until blended. Transfer to a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted. Serve with naan. Yield: 24 servings (1/4 cup each).
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Hot Collards and Artichoke Dip
"I put it all in my food processor to blend, then baked. Turned out perfect and delish! :)"
"I used fresh collards, steaming in water before adding to the other ingredients. Make sure to cut the collards into small pieces. Mine were precut, but the pieces were still too large."
"This dip is a big hit with friends and family and I am requested to make it constantly. I use the frozen collards, but if that's not available, I will use fresh collards, blanched and drained."
"Just made this for a potluck this past weekend. Everyone loved it. Easy to make and very tasty. Served it with pita chips."
"Outstanding!! I couldn't find frozen collards so I used a can, I had several requests for the recipe."