Hot Collards and Artichoke Dip Recipe
- 12 ounces frozen chopped collard greens (about 4 cups), thawed and squeezed dry
- 2 jars (7-1/2 ounces each) marinated quartered artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 package (6-1/2 ounces) garlic-herb spreadable cheese
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 10 thick-sliced peppered bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- Garlic naan flatbreads, warmed and cut into wedges
- 1. In a large bowl, mix the first seven ingredients and 1 cup mozzarella cheese until blended. Transfer to a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted. Serve with naan. Yield: 24 servings (1/4 cup each).
1/4 cup (calculated without naan) equals 190 calories, 17 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 29 mg cholesterol, 341 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 6 g protein.
Reviews for Hot Collards and Artichoke Dip
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.