- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 2 to 3 teaspoons sugar
- 15 dinner rolls (about 3-inch diameter), sliced
- 15 slices Colby cheese
- 15 thin slices deli ham (about 1 pound)
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Galbani® Part Skim Mozzarella Cheese
- In a small bowl, combine the butter, mustard, onion, poppy seeds and sugar. Place roll bottoms, cut side up, in an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Top each with Colby cheese, ham and mozzarella. Drizzle with half of the butter mixture.
- Replace roll tops. Drizzle with remaining butter mixture. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 15 servings.
Reviews for Hot Colby Ham Sandwiches
Sort By :
"Mmmmm....delicious! So easy to assemble, and they taste wonderful! A guest who came over for an informal meal with us raved about them. This recipe is in my "best of the best" file!"
"This is a fantastic sanwhich - all thumbs up and devoured in my house!"
"Haven't tried these yet, but they look good!"
"I used leftover slices of spiral sliced baked ham and colby jack cheese. These were really good!"
"Made this many times and it is always a hit. I use slice baked ham instead of the deli ham and use half the butter mixture."