Hot Colby Ham Sandwiches Recipe
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 2 to 3 teaspoons sugar
- 15 dinner rolls (about 3-inch diameter), sliced
- 15 slices Colby cheese
- 15 thin slices deli ham (about 1 pound)
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- In a small bowl, combine the butter, mustard, onion, poppy seeds and sugar. Place roll bottoms, cut side up, in an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Top each with Colby cheese, ham and mozzarella. Drizzle with half of the butter mixture.
- Replace roll tops. Drizzle with remaining butter mixture. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 15 servings.
Reviews for Hot Colby Ham Sandwiches
Sort By :
Haven't tried these yet, but they look good!
I used leftover slices of spiral sliced baked ham and colby jack cheese. These were really good!
Made this many times and it is always a hit. I use slice baked ham instead of the deli ham and use half the butter mixture.
I served these yummy sandwiches at a Baby Shower that I hosted and they were a huge hit. Everyone wanted the recipe! I was able to make them up a few hours before the shower and waited to put them in the oven until I was ready to serve lunch. The aroma from the kitchen was a big hit too!
So, so good!