WITH the first chill in the air, I begin thinking of hot cocoa. This simple recipe can be stirred up in no time, rich tasting and just enough for two.
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking cocoa
- 2 cups water, divided
- 2/3 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- In a small saucepan, combine sugar and cocoa; stir in 2/3 cup water.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cook and stir for 5 minutes. Remove
- from the heat.
- Stir in milk powder and remaining water. Return to the heat; cook and
- stir until heated through. Stir in vanilla. Yield: 2 servings.