Hot Cocoa Recipe
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking cocoa
- 2 cups water, divided
- 2/3 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1. In a small saucepan, combine sugar and cocoa; stir in 2/3 cup water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cook and stir for 5 minutes. Remove from the heat.
- 2. Stir in milk powder and remaining water. Return to the heat; cook and stir until heated through. Stir in vanilla. Yield: 2 servings.
1 cup: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Hot Cocoa
"I modified the recipe just a tad by omitting the vanilla. Otherwise, we liked it. My husband thought that I used Hershey's syrup. :) Nope, just Hershey's baking cocoa."
"Great for a quick recipe!"