Hot Cocoa Mix Recipe
In just a few quick minutes, you can whip together an old-fashioned treat certain to be enjoyed by all at your Christmas festivities. But don't limit this speedy hot cocoa to that use alone—wrap some up to give as gifts as well. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 10 cups nonfat dry milk powder
- 3-3/4 cups instant chocolate drink mix
- 1-1/3 cups powdered nondairy creamer
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1. In an airtight container, combine all ingredients. Store in a cool dry place up to 6 months. Yield: 13 cups mix (about 41 servings).
- 2. To prepare: Dissolve 4-5 tablespoons mix with 1 cup boiling water; stir well.
- 3. For spiced cocoa: Add 1-1/2 teaspoons ground nutmeg plus 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon to 3 cups of the basic cocoa mix.
- 4. For mocha cocoa: Add 1/4 cup instant coffee granules to 3 cups of the basic cocoa mix. Yield: 1 serving.
Reviews for Hot Cocoa Mix
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC