In just a few quick minutes, you can whip together an old-fashioned treat certain to be enjoyed by all at your Christmas festivities. But don't limit this speedy hot cocoa to that use alone—wrap some up to give as gifts as well. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 10 cups nonfat dry milk powder
- 3-3/4 cups instant chocolate drink mix
- 1-1/3 cups powdered nondairy creamer
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- In an airtight container, combine all ingredients. Store in a cool dry place up to 6 months. Yield: 13 cups mix (about 41 servings).
- To prepare: Dissolve 4-5 tablespoons mix with 1 cup boiling water; stir well.
- For spiced cocoa: Add 1-1/2 teaspoons ground nutmeg plus 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon to 3 cups of the basic cocoa mix.
- For mocha cocoa: Add 1/4 cup instant coffee granules to 3 cups of the basic cocoa mix. Yield: 1 serving.
Originally published as Hot Cocoa Mix in Simple & Delicious
Reviews for Hot Cocoa Mix
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review