Hot Cocoa Mix
My mother often had this mix on hand when I was growing up. Now I make this hot cocoa for my kids on cold and rainy mornings. It's cheaper than store-bought mixes and even more delicious.
50 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 12 cups nonfat dry milk powder (2 pounds)
- 3-3/4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 4 cups instant chocolate drink mix
- 1 jar (6 ounces) powdered nondairy creamer
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Mix all ingredients in a very large bowl. Store in an airtight
- container. To serve, mix 1/3 cup mix with 1 cup boiling water.
- Yield: 50 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 188 calories, 1 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 6 mg cholesterol, 197 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 11 g protein.