Hot Cider Punch Recipe
- 3-1/2 cups apple cider or juice
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cinnamon stick (3 inches)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 3 cups orange juice
- 3 cups DOLE® Canned 100% Pineapple Juice
- 1 teaspoon whole cloves
- 1 medium orange, cut into wedges
- 1. Place cider, sugar, cinnamon stick and nutmeg in a large saucepan; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, covered, 20 minutes.
- 2. Stir in orange and pineapple juices. Insert cloves into orange wedges; add to cider mixture and heat through. Discard cinnamon stick. Serve warm. Yield: 12 servings.
3/4 cup (calculated without orange wedges): 107 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 15mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (21g sugars, trace fiber), trace protein
Reviews for Hot Cider Punch
"I just made this recipe for New Year's Eve and everyone really enjoyed it. My only suggestion is that if there is left over to pull the remaining oranges and cloves out as left in it made our left overs a bit bitter."