Hot Cider Punch Recipe
My hot fruit punch has been a family fave since 1993—hard to believe that we’ve loved it for 20 years! Adding clove-studded orange wedges makes it look especially festive. —Anita Bell, Hermitage, Tennessee
- 3-1/2 cups apple cider or juice
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cinnamon stick (3 inches)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon whole cloves
- 1 medium orange, cut into wedges
- 3 cups orange juice
- 3 cups unsweetened pineapple juice
- In a large saucepan, combine the cider, sugar, cinnamon stick and nutmeg; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, covered, for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, insert cloves into orange wedges; add to cider mixture. Stir in orange and pineapple juices; heat through. Discard cinnamon stick. Serve warm. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Hot Cider Punch in Taste of Home December/January 2013, p80
Reviews for Hot Cider Punch(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jan. 2, 2013
I just made this recipe for New Year's Eve and everyone really enjoyed it. My only suggestion is that if there is left over to pull the remaining oranges and cloves out as left in it made our left overs a bit bitter.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Beverages >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Halloween Party Recipes >
- Halloween Recipes >
- Hot Beverages >
- Mother's Day Breakfast Recipes >
- Mother's Day Brunch Recipes >
- Mother's Day Recipes >
- Potluck Beverage Recipes >