My hot fruit punch has been a family fave since 1993—hard to believe that we’ve loved it for 20 years! Adding clove-studded orange wedges makes it look especially festive. —Anita Bell, Hermitage, Tennessee
- 3-1/2 cups apple cider or juice
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cinnamon stick (3 inches)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 3 cups orange juice
- 3 cups unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1 teaspoon whole cloves
- 1 medium orange, cut into wedges
- Place cider, sugar, cinnamon stick and nutmeg in a large saucepan; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, covered, 20 minutes.
- Stir in orange and pineapple juices. Insert cloves into orange wedges; add to cider mixture and heat through. Discard cinnamon stick. Serve warm. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Hot Cider Punch in Taste of Home December/January 2013, p80
Reviews for Hot Cider Punch
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review