Hot Chocolate Mix
This is the recipe I make for holiday gifts. I put it in decorative jars and tie pretty ribbons around the jars for a festive looking gift.Debbie Klejeski, Sturgeon Lake, Minnesota
48 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 package (8 quarts) nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 jar (6 ounces) nondairy coffee creamer
- 3-3/4 cups instant chocolate drink mix
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- Place all ingredients in a very large bowl or kettle. Stir until well
- blended. Store in airtight container or pack into small gift
- containers. To serve, add 1/4 cup chocolate mix to 2/3 cup hot
- water. Yield: 3 quarts mix.