Hot Chili Dip
"I first made this zippy dip for my husband's birthday party," recalls Nikki Rosati of Franksville, Wisconsin. "So many people asked for the recipe that I photocopied it to pass out."
16 ServingsPrep: 5 min. Cook: 1 hour
- 1 jar (24 ounces) salsa
- 1 can (15 ounces) chili with beans
- 2 cans (2-1/4 ounces each) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 12 ounces process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- Tortilla chips
- In a 1-1/2-qt. slow cooker, combine the salsa, chili and olives. Stir
- in cheese. Cover and cook on low for 1-2 hours or until cheese is
- melted, stirring halfway through. Serve with chips. Yield: about 2
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 114 calories, 6 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 16 mg cholesterol, 611 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 6 g protein.
Wine: Sweet Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.