Hot Chili Cheese Dip Recipe
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) chili without beans
- 2 cups salsa
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) cream cheese, cubed
- 2 cans (2-1/4 ounces each) sliced ripe olives, drained
- Tortilla chips
- 1. In a small skillet, saute onion in oil until tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer.
- 2. Transfer to a 3-qt. slow cooker. Stir in the chili, salsa, cream cheese and olives. Cover and cook on low for 4 hours or until heated through, stirring occasionally. Stir before serving with tortilla chips. Yield: 6 cups.
1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 21 calories, 1 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 3 mg cholesterol, 100 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.
Reviews for Hot Chili Cheese Dip
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.