Hot Cheese Spread
Served with crackers, this cheese dip is a big hit at parties any time of the year.
16 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- Assorted crackers or breadsticks
- In a large bowl, combine the cheese, onion and mayonnaise. Spoon into
- a greased 1-qt. baking dish.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until bubbly around
- the edges; stir. Serve with crackers or breadsticks. Yield: 2 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 154 calories, 15 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 20 mg cholesterol, 160 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.