- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers or breadsticks
- In a large bowl, combine the cheese, onion and mayonnaise. Spoon into a greased 1-qt. baking dish.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until bubbly around the edges; stir. Serve with crackers or breadsticks. Yield: 2 cups.
Originally published as Hot Cheese Spread in Country Extra March 2003, p51
Reviews for Hot Cheese Spread(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cheese Spread >
- Cheese Spreads >
- Easy Appetizer Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Easy Finger Foods >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Appetizers >
- Father's Day Recipes >