Hot Cheese Dip Recipe
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Galbani® Part Skim Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 medium onion, minced
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies, drained
- 1-1/2 ounces sliced pepperoni
- 1/2 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1. Combine the first five ingredients; spread into a greased shallow baking dish or pie plate.
- 2. Top mixture with pepperoni and olives. Bake at 325° for 25 minutes or until bubbly. Serve with rye chips, crackers and/or assorted fresh vegetables. Yield: 24 servings (2 tablespoons each).
1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 206 calories, 20 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 24 mg cholesterol, 277 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 5 g protein.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.