This recipe started at school—I'm a teacher, and when a colleague brought Hot Cheese Dip to our regular staff potluck, I immediately gave it an A+. Cooking, baking and collecting recipe books are among my favorite hobbies. Best of all, though, I enjoy time with my husband and our daughter.
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 medium onion, minced
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies, drained
- 1-1/2 ounces sliced pepperoni
- 1/2 cup sliced ripe olives
- Combine the first five ingredients; spread into a greased shallow baking dish or pie plate.
- Top mixture with pepperoni and olives. Bake at 325° for 25 minutes or until bubbly. Serve with rye chips, crackers and/or assorted fresh vegetables. Yield: 24 servings (2 tablespoons each).
Originally published as Hot Cheese Dip in Country Woman May/June 1990, p29
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Hot Cheese Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review