Hot Cheddar-Mushroom Spread Recipe
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 cans (4-1/2 ounces each) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- Minced fresh parsley
- Assorted crackers
- In a large bowl, combine the mayonnaise, cheeses, mushrooms and dressing mix. Spread into a greased 9-in. pie plate.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with parsley. Serve with crackers. Yield: 3 cups.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Hot Cheddar-Mushroom Spread
Sort By :
This recipe is amazing! So easy, so fast, so delicious! Made this as an easy appetizer. Rave reviews. Worth using good cheddar :) Leftovers are just as good.
Everyone raves about this recipe. I make it according to the directions, only I use cooking spray to coat the dish and it turns out wonderful.
This is a hit whenever I make this. It is greasy but it tastes great with chips or crackers.
Hmmm...every time i make this dip it turns out fine and everyone loves it. There was no extra grease. I did not grease the pan.I did use light mayo as well as a 2 cheese blend instead of the cheddar though. It seems to make a difference in the end result. (i.e. the pool of grease)