Hot Cauliflower Crab Spread Recipe
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen cauliflowerets, thawed
- 1 can (6 ounces) crabmeat, drained, flaked and cartilage removed or 1 cup chopped imitation crabmeat
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1 to 2 tablespoons chopped pimientos
- Assorted crackers
- 1. In a bowl, combine the cauliflower, crab, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, garlic salt and lemon-pepper. Transfer to an ungreased 9-in. pie plate. Sprinkle with pimientos.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until bubbly and edges are golden brown. Serve with crackers. Yield: 4 cups.
1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 70 calories, 6 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 9 mg cholesterol, 141 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.
Reviews for Hot Cauliflower Crab Spread
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.