Many of our favorite recipes features vegetables, especially cauliflower and broccoli. This spread from my sister-in-law is a great special-occasion meal starter. —Ruth Bartman, Norman, Idaho
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen cauliflowerets, thawed
- 1 can (6 ounces) crabmeat, drained, flaked and cartilage removed or 1 cup chopped imitation crabmeat
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1 to 2 tablespoons chopped pimientos
- Assorted crackers
- In a bowl, combine the cauliflower, crab, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, garlic salt and lemon-pepper. Transfer to an ungreased 9-in. pie plate. Sprinkle with pimientos.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until bubbly and edges are golden brown. Serve with crackers. Yield: 4 cups.
Originally published as Hot Cauliflower Crab Spread in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2003, p36
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Hot Cauliflower Crab Spread
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review