- (dough will be sticky).
- Turn onto a lightly floured surface; knead until smooth and elastic,
- about 6-8 minutes. Place in a bowl coated with cooking spray,
- turning once to coat the top. Cover and let rise in a warm place
- until doubled, about 1 hour.
- For topping, in a small saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Stir
- in brown sugar, milk, flour and extract. Bring to a boil; cook and
- stir until smooth. Pour into a 9-in. round baking pan coated with
- cooking spray; set aside.
- Punch dough down. Turn onto a lightly floured surface; roll into an
- 8-in. square. Combine filling ingredients; spread over dough to
- within 1/2 in. of edges. Roll up jelly-roll style; pinch seam to
- seal. Cut into eight slices. Place rolls, cut side down, in prepared
- pan. Cover and let rise until doubled, about 30 minutes.
- Bake at 350° for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately
- invert onto serving platter. Serve warm. Yield: 8 rolls.
Nutritional Facts: 1 roll equals 228 calories, 11 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 31 mg cholesterol, 89 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.