- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- ADDITIONAL INGREDIENTS (for each serving):
- 3/4 cup apple cider or juice
- 1 ounce apple brandy, optional
- In a small bowl, cream butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in honey and spices. Transfer to an airtight container. Store in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
- To prepare cider: In a small saucepan or microwave, heat apple cider until warm; stir in 1-1/2 teaspoons butter mixture. Pour into a mug. Add brandy if desired. Yield: 64 servings (2 cups cider mix).
Originally published as Hot Buttered Cider Mix in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2009, p99
Reviews for Hot Buttered Cider Mix
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review