Hot Brown Cheese Sauce Recipe
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon granules
- 1/4 cup boiling water
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup half-and-half cream
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1. In a small bowl, dissolve bouillon in boiling water. In a small saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Stir in flour until smooth; gradually whisk in cream and dissolved bouillon. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly; cook and stir 1-2 minutes or until thickened. Stir in cheese until melted. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
2 tablespoons: 84 calories, 7g fat (4g saturated fat), 23mg cholesterol, 121mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0g fiber), 3g protein .
Reviews for Hot Brown Cheese Sauce
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC