- 9-in. dish coated with cooking spray. Spread evenly with ice cream.
- Press remaining brownie pieces into ice cream. Cover and freeze for
- 1 hour or until firm.
- Remove from the freezer 5 minutes before serving. For sauce, in a
- large skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Stir in the sugar,
- honey, lime juice, vinegar, cinnamon and cayenne. Add berries; cook
- for 3-5 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally. Cut
- cake into squares; top with hot berry sauce. Yield: 24 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece with 3 tablespoons berry sauce equals 233 calories, 9 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 27 mg cholesterol, 140 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1-1/2 fat, 1/2 fruit.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.