Hot Beef-Mushroom Appetizer
Relates Mary Jo O'Brien of Hastings, Minnesota, This creamy and savory snack smells wonderful while it is baking. It's a mushroom lover's delight."
16 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 pound fresh mushrooms, chopped
- 1 package (4-1/2 ounces) dried beef, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers or party rye bread
Bring distinctive taste to holiday parties with Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers.
Learn More >
- In a large skillet, saute onions in butter until tender. Stir in
- cream cheese until smooth. Stir in the mushrooms, beef,
- Worcestershire sauce and garlic powder.
- Spoon into a 9-in. pie plate. Bake at 375° for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve warm with crackers or rye bread. Yield: 12-16 servings (3