Hot Beef Dip Recipe
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2/3 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 3 to 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Tortilla chips
- 1. In a large skillet, cook the beef, onion, green pepper and garlic over medium heat until meat is no longer pink. Add the tomato sauce, ketchup, sugar, oregano and pepper; simmer for 10 minutes.
- 2. Remove from the heat and stir in cheeses until melted. Transfer to a fondue pot or chafing dish; serve warm with tortilla chips. Yield: 16-20 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 90 calories, 6 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 24 mg cholesterol, 155 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 6 g protein.
Reviews for Hot Beef Dip
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.