Hot Beef Dip Recipe
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2/3 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 3 to 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Tortilla chips
- 1. In a large skillet, cook the beef, onion, green pepper and garlic over medium heat until meat is no longer pink. Add the tomato sauce, ketchup, sugar, oregano and pepper; simmer for 10 minutes.
- 2. Remove from the heat and stir in cheeses until melted. Transfer to a fondue pot or chafing dish; serve warm with tortilla chips. Yield: 16-20 servings.
1 each: 90 calories, 6g fat (4g saturated fat), 24mg cholesterol, 155mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0g fiber), 6g protein .
Reviews for Hot Beef Dip
"Awesome. Everyone loves it!"
"Took this to card club and everyone loved it. Used Owens Hot Sausage instead of Hamb and was wonderful Make again and again. Both men and women loved"
"Took it to a card party and everyone loved it. I used Owens Hot Sausage instead of Hamburger. Will make again and again!!!"
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.