Hot Bean Dish Recipe
"What would a family gathering be without a hot bean dish?" writes Betti Blair from Farmington, New York. "This recipe combines many kinds of beans with a sauce that's creamier than most."
- 1 can (16 ounces) baked beans
- 1 can (16 ounces) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15-1/2 ounces) butter beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) lima beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 jar (2 ounces) diced pimientos, drained
- 8 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped green pepper
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, cut into cubes
- 1. In a bowl, combine the first 11 ingredients; pour into a greased 2-1/2-qt. baking dish. Cover and bake at 350° for 40 minutes. Stir in cream cheese. Bake, uncovered, 10-15 minutes longer, stirring several times, or until cheese is melted. Yield: 12-14 servings.
1 each: 155 calories, 5g fat (2g saturated fat), 12mg cholesterol, 583mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 6g fiber), 8g protein.
Reviews for Hot Bean Dish
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC