Hot Bean Dip Recipe
- 1 can (16 ounces) refried beans
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 3/4 cup salsa
- 3 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 6 green onions, chopped
- Tortilla chips
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Transfer to a greased shallow 2-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with onions.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until heated through. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: 5 cups.
2 tablespoon: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Hot Bean Dip
"This was extremely quick, easy, and affordable to make. For an 11am party, I started my small crockpot at 9am, mixed all the ingredients, poured it in, and let it heat up. If you want a dip that will go quickly, this is a sure bet."
"Wonderful vegetarian dip. I will be adding this to my recipe box and making it quite often. Thanks for sharing."
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.