Hot Bean Dip Recipe
- 1 can (16 ounces) refried beans
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 3/4 cup salsa
- 3 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 6 green onions, chopped
- Tortilla chips
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Transfer to a greased shallow 2-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with onions.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until heated through. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: 5 cups.
1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 48 calories, 3 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 11 mg cholesterol, 148 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.
Reviews for Hot Bean Dip
"This was extremely quick, easy, and affordable to make. For an 11am party, I started my small crockpot at 9am, mixed all the ingredients, poured it in, and let it heat up. If you want a dip that will go quickly, this is a sure bet."
"Wonderful vegetarian dip. I will be adding this to my recipe box and making it quite often. Thanks for sharing."
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.