Hot Bean Dip
My hearty dip is extra smooth, thanks to the cream cheese and sour cream I add. It's easy to assemble ahead and then bake before serving. People keep dipping until the dish is empty.
40 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 1 can (16 ounces) refried beans
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 3/4 cup salsa
- 3 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 6 green onions, chopped
- Tortilla chips
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Transfer to a
- greased shallow 2-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with onions.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until heated
- through. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: 5 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 48 calories, 3 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 11 mg cholesterol, 148 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.
Wine: Sweet Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.