My hearty dip is extra smooth, thanks to the cream cheese and sour cream I add. It's easy to assemble ahead and then bake before serving. People keep dipping until the dish is empty.
Recommended: 25 Slow Cooker Dip Recipes for Worry-Free Appetizers
- 1 can (16 ounces) refried beans
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 3/4 cup salsa
- 3 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 6 green onions, chopped
- Tortilla chips
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Transfer to a greased shallow 2-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with onions.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until heated through. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: 5 cups.
Originally published as Hot Bean Dip in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2002, p22
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Hot Bean Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Oct. 25, 2010
"Wonderful vegetarian dip. I will be adding this to my recipe box and making it quite often. Thanks for sharing."