Hot Bacon-Mustard Dressing Recipe
"For thick sweet and tangy dressing that's irresistible, try this recipe," urges Joyce Turley of Slaughters, Kentucky.
- 4 bacon strips, diced
- 2 cups honey-Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon cider or red wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 cup honey
- Torn salad greens or fresh spinach
- 1. In a skillet, cook bacon until crisp. Drain, reserving 3 tablespoons drippings; set bacon aside. To the drippings, add Dijon mustard, sugar, orange juice, vinegar and ground mustard; bring to a boil. Stir in honey and bacon. Serve warm over salad greens or spinach. Refrigerate leftovers; reheat before serving. Yield: about 2 cups.
1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 112 calories, 6 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 4 mg cholesterol, 799 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.
Reviews for Hot Bacon-Mustard Dressing
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC