Hot Bacon Cheese Dip Recipe
I've tried several appetizers before, but this one is a surefire people-pleaser. The thick dip has lots of bacon flavor and keeps my guests happily munching before dinner. I serve it with tortilla chips or sliced French bread. -Suzanne Whitaker Knoxville, Tennessee
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, cubed
- 4 cups (16 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup half-and-half cream
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 16 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- Tortilla chips or French bread slices
- 1. In a 1-1/2-qt. slow cooker, combine the first six ingredients. Cover and cook on low for 2-3 hours or until cheeses are melted, stirring occasionally.
- 2. Just before serving, stir in bacon. Serve warm with tortilla chips or bread. Yield: 4 cups.
1/4 cup equals 261 calories, 23 g fat (14 g saturated fat), 77 mg cholesterol, 417 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 11 g protein.
Reviews for Hot Bacon Cheese Dip
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC