Hot Bacon Cheese Dip Recipe
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, cubed
- 4 cups (16 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup half-and-half cream
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 16 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- Tortilla chips or French bread slices
- In a 1-1/2-qt. slow cooker, combine the first six ingredients. Cover and cook on low for 2-3 hours or until cheeses are melted, stirring occasionally.
- Just before serving, stir in bacon. Serve warm with tortilla chips or bread. Yield: 4 cups.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Hot Bacon Cheese Dip
Sort By :
gloppy- boring - nothing special. I wouldn't make again.
go with the French bread - no mortal tortilla chip is strong enough for this thick dip. a crowd fav.
Look at any pkg. of shredded cheese. YES, 4 cups of shredded is 16 ounces, just as noted in the recipe. Shredded measures up differently, but it is the same on all pkgs./brands of shredded cheeses. READ the packages.....
I've made this, and it is EXCELLENT! Yummy stuff!
The ones who wrote a review about the cheese. I currently have a pack of cheese in my hand and 2 cups of cheese equals 8 ounces. Four cups is 16 ounces.
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Dip >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Appetizers >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Dip Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Low Carb Appetizers >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Mexican Appetizers >
- Mexican Dip >
- Mexican Recipes >