Hot Bacon Cheddar Spread Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 8 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled, divided
- 1/2 cup crushed Ritz crackers
- Assorted crackers
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, thyme and pepper. Stir in cheese, green onions and half the bacon. Transfer to a greased 3-cup baking dish.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, 13-15 minutes or until bubbly. Top with crushed crackers and remaining bacon. Serve with assorted crackers. Yield: 3 cups.
2 tablespoons (calculated without crackers for serving): 105 calories, 10g fat (4g saturated fat), 19mg cholesterol, 146mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Hot Bacon Cheddar Spread
"someone brought this in for a work day and it was very very tasty"