This is go-to recipe when I'm have people over. The warm, luscious dip is always quite popular.—Cara Langer, Overland Park, Kansas
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 8 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled, divided
- 1/2 cup crushed Ritz crackers
- Assorted crackers
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, thyme and pepper. Stir in cheese, green onions and half the bacon. Transfer to a greased 3-cup baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, 13-15 minutes or until bubbly. Top with crushed crackers and remaining bacon. Serve with assorted crackers. Yield: 3 cups.
Originally published as Hot Bacon Cheddar Spread in Summer Appetizers 2012 2012
Reviews for Hot Bacon Cheddar Spread
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Feb. 3, 2014
"someone brought this in for a work day and it was very very tasty"