Hot Artichoke Spread
Green chilies add a bit of zip to this rich cracker spread from Victoria Casey of Coeur d' Alene, Idaho. "I serve this appetizer often because it's tasty, quick to make and looks so pretty with the red tomatoes and green onions on top."
36 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies, drained
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 cup chopped fresh tomatoes
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- Crackers or pita bread
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Spread into a
- 1-qt. baking dish or 9-in. pie plate.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until top is
- lightly browned. Sprinkle with tomatoes and onions. Serve with
- crackers or pita bread.
- Yield: 4-1/2 cups.
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA
, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now