Hot Artichoke Spread Recipe
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies, drained
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 cup chopped fresh tomatoes
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- Crackers or pita bread
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Spread into a 1-qt. baking dish or 9-in. pie plate.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until top is lightly browned. Sprinkle with tomatoes and onions. Serve with crackers or pita bread. Yield: 4-1/2 cups.
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now
Reviews for Hot Artichoke Spread
Sort By :
My husband and I are not big artichoke fans, but my sister Judy and her husband are!! I made this when they visited us in Florida, and we all ended up liking it. I guess we need to try more recipes with artichokes.