- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Assorted crackers
- In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, garlic, basil, garlic salt and pepper; mix well. Stir in the artichokes and spinach. Transfer to a greased 9-in. pie plate. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until bubbly and edges are lightly browned. Serve with crackers. Yield: 3 cups.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Hot Artichoke-Spinach Dip
"Outstanding! Made as directed but without the spinache. To my surprise it was a hit with adults as well as teenagers! Easy to prepare and made early in the day before guests arrived, then baked. As a volunteer food editor for Taste of Home I enjoy making dishes that impress on flavor!"
"This was delicious and went fast. I will make a double batch next time. I am not a big fan of basil, so I used Italian seasoning instead."
"Amazing! Used pita chips since they're more sturdy."
"O.k. I wasn't crazy about the basil. Might add a little less next time. Or not at all."
"It was fabulous, my guests scraped the bottom clean."
"Every time we have spinach in the house I make this dip. I add some crushed red pepper flakes to it to add a little kick."
"I absolutely loved this! I made this for a family get-together and it was a hit. What was left my grandma asked if she could keep. It had to be something special to impress grandma!"
"Awesome recipe! The flavor was great! I will definitely be making this again :)"
"This was delicious...didn't change a thing...Will definitely make again."