"One taste of this outrageously delicious dip and your guests will not stop eating it until it's gone," promises Michelle Krzmarzick from Torrance, California. "The savory blend of artichokes, spinach and Parmesan cheese is positively addictive! It taste even better if you make it the night before and chill it in the fridge before baking."
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Assorted crackers
- In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, garlic, basil, garlic salt and pepper; mix well. Stir in the artichokes and spinach. Transfer to a greased 9-in. pie plate. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until bubbly and edges are lightly browned. Serve with crackers. Yield: 3 cups.
Originally published as Hot Artichoke-Spinach Dip in Country Woman May/June 2005, p41
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Hot Artichoke-Spinach Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review