Hot Artichoke Spinach Dip Recipe
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 ounces PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen creamed spinach, thawed
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Toasted baguette slices or pita chips
- In a small skillet, cook onions in butter until tender; set aside. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Stir in the onion mixture, spinach, artichokes, Monterey Jack and Swiss cheeses, Worcestershire sauce, Cajun seasoning, thyme, hot pepper sauce and garlic.
- Transfer to a greased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until bubbly around the edges.
- Top with Parmesan cheese. Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 3-5 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm with baguette slices or pita chips. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 5 cups.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Hot Artichoke Spinach Dip(5)
Sort By :
Nice flavors, but did not get bubbly (could have been my fault).
I didn't want to mess with the Uoven, so I tossed everything in the slow cooker. Next time I will use less worchestershire as the flavor stood out a bit too much for me. Overall this dip is awesome!
Everyone raves about this dip when I make it. I make this every time I have guests over.
Excellent! Made day before - was perfect for a party!
Very good. I also made the day before to heat just prior to a party. However, I added about 3 tablespoons of half and half and 1/2 cup drained, iol-packed sun-dried tomatos to the mixture. Would definitely make this again.
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Artichoke Cheese Dip >
- Artichoke Dip >
- Artichoke Hearts >
- Artichoke Recipes >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Christmas Appetizers >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Comfort Food Appetizers >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Dip Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Food Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Holiday Finger Foods >
- Hors d'oeuvre Recipes >
- Hot Appetizer Recipes >
- Hot Dip Recipes >
- Hot Dips >
- Hot Finger Food Recipes >
- Irish Appetizers >
- Irish Recipes >
- Low Carb Appetizers >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Party Appetizers >