Hot Apple Pie Sipper Recipe
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream, softened
- 4 cups hot apple cider or unsweetened apple juice
- brandy, optional
- 1. In a large bowl, cream the butter, brown sugar and spices until light and fluffy. Beat in ice cream. Cover and freeze until firm.
- 2. For each serving, place 1/3 cup ice cream mixture in a mug; add 2/3 cup cider. Stir in brandy if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (calculated without brandy): 286 calories, 13g fat (8g saturated fat), 39mg cholesterol, 111mg sodium, 43g carbohydrate (37g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein
Reviews for Hot Apple Pie Sipper
"Did anyone manage to make this without the apple juice IMMEDIATELY causing the dairy to separate?"
"After, the evening skiing...Amazing with the brandy, it's better!"