Hot Apple Pie Drink
A perfect holiday drink for adults, these are simple and fun to make.Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 2 cups unsweetened apple juice
- 4 teaspoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Dash ground cloves
- Dash ground nutmeg
- 1-1/2 ounces orange liqueur
- 1-1/2 ounces brandy
- Sweetened whipped cream and additional ground nutmeg, optional
- In a small saucepan, heat the first six ingredients until sugar is
- dissolved. Remove from the heat; stir in orange liqueur and brandy.
- Pour into mugs; garnish with whipped cream and additional nutmeg if
- desired. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup (calculated without whipped cream) equals 279 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 12 mg sodium, 47 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.